Here’s another card I wanted to show you all before things totally retire. This uses the I Am Me dsp ( just like my card on Sunday) along with the Needlepoint Embossing Folders. It is based on this card by Lee Conrey.
This was one of the other cards we did as a make and take at my May workshop. So much fun! The colors on this are just so happy! I like cheerful cards like this one!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Calypso Coral polka dots (I Am Me dsp) – 1 x 5 1/2, add to card front.
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 5 1/2. Run each side through the Scallop Needlepoint Embossing Folder.
- Stamp stem using Wild Wasabi and the flowers using Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral. The greeting is stamped using Basic Black.
- Add strips of Calypso Coral – 5 1/2 x 1/2 to EACH side and add panel to card front using dimensionals.
See…another quick and easy card!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Calypso Coral, I Am Me dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Needlepoint Embossing Folders, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!