Since it is Monday, it is, of course, time for another Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! Mary Jo once again has a GREAT sketch for us!
I wanted to use some of my ‘new stuff’…you all know how I LOVE NEW STUFF!!! I am really liking the new hostess set “Bloom with Hope” and the Lullaby dsp is NOT just for babies! The colors are GREAT and the prints so versatile! It’s definitely a ‘must have’ paper!
Here’s the details…
- Pistachio Pudding – 4 1/4 x 11
- So Saffron – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Add on piece of Lullaby dsp 3 1/2 x 2 1/2. Layer onto Baked Brown Sugar 3 5/8 x 4 7/8.
- Tie a piece of Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon around panel and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting from Something to Say using StazOn Jet Black ink. Cut out using Oval framelit and add to card front.
- Stamp flowers using StazOn Jet Black ink, color using Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar and Pistachio Pudding Markers. Cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Color some Basic Pearls using the darkest Daffodil Delight Blendability. Add to over to finish it out.
Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Bloom with Hope, Something To Say|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Lullaby dsp|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Pistachio Pudding, Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar|
|Other:||Ovals Framelits, Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!