I wanted to share a card we did as one of our make and takes at my May workshop. We made a total of 4 easy cards.
I just the I am Me dsp and will miss it when it goes away. It is just such bright and happy paper!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Real Red – 1 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and add to card front.
- Diagonal Strip (I Am Me dsp) – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front.
- Smoky Slate – 3 x 5 1/2. Add grey chevron from I A Me dsp 1 x 3. Add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – 1 3/4 x 3 1/4. Use the banner framelit (bottom end of it) to make this into a flag.
- Stamp star using Crushed Curry, and greeting using Real Red, Basic Grey and Lost Lagoon.
- Add to card front using Retro Fresh Washi Tape.
I just love those quick and easy cards!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Real Red, I Am Me dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon|
|Other:||Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Banner Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!