Okay…I will have to say that I cheated just a little bit with this one. I had the flower done and ‘sitting on top of my desk’. You all know how much I like to create that way!
I will have to say I struggle a bit with the Coastal Cabana Blendabilities but I think this one turned out pretty good.
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 11 folded.
- Whisper White – 3 /2 x 4 1/4, run through Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and add to card front.
- Calypso Coral – 4 1/4 x 1 1/2. Cut into a banner. Add a strip of Calypso Coral Chevron dsp 1/4 x 4 1/4. Stamp greeting using Memento Black.
- Wrap piece of Coastal Cabana twine around banner and add to card front using dimensionals. Tie bow with the Coastal Cabana twine and add to banner.
- Stamp flower using Memento Black ink on Whisper White. Color flower using Coastal Cabana Blendabilities and center using the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities. Cut out and add to card front using dimensionals.
Oh…I just love using this set and coloring it in with the Blendabilities…just such fun!
|Set(s):||Bloom with Hope|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Subtles dsp paper pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Coastal Cabana set, Daffodil Delight set.|
|Other:||Coastal Cabana Twine, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!