Yep…it’s this set again! Sometimes I use a new set because…well it is new set and I am soooooo bored with everything else I have I just keep using my new set. Other times it’s because I truly LOVE my new set. In this case…I truly LOVE this new set! Oh my…it is such fun to play with and Create!
- And speaking of create…it’s Thursday so time once again for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week it’s a fun color challenge with the soft colors of Soft Sky, Sahara Sand and Basic Grey. Aren’t these just GORGEOUS together!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/2 x 3 1/4. Stamp the large swish using Soft Sky and the smaller swish using Sahara Sand. Stamp the greeting using Basic Grey then add the grey diagonal strip (Epic Day Washi Tape).
- Layer onto 4 9/16 x 3 3/16 (yes…it’s a VERY thin border!) Basic Grey.
- Layer this onto Sahara Sand 4 7/8 x 3 5/8 using dimensionals then add to card front using dimensionals.
- Finish it off by adding some Basic Rhinestones!
Head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out what the design team did with this week’s challenge!
|Set(s):||Work of Art|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Basic Grey|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand|
|Other:||Epic Day Washi Tape, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!