I had this idea for a card I wanted to do for the last Create with Connie and Mary color challenge. I had the layout in my head but then ended up going with a different layout to use the color challenge. Then I got in my new incolors and I still wanted to play around with the design in my head and came up with this. Then I see that layout worked with the Around the World sketch challenge. Isn’t that cool when that happens!
Here’s the details:
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1 /2 x 3 1/4
- Stamp the greeting using Basic Black
- Cut small pieces of three of the new incolor stitched satin ribbon (Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow), clip ends, fold in half and add behind panel. Add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Take strips of Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, and Mossy Meadow. Punch out a flower using the new Itty Bitty Accent Punch then cut out using the smallest Square Framelit.
- Add the Squares to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestones to the center of each flower to finish it off.
Quick and easy and really shows off these three NEW incolors!
|Set(s):||A Dozen Thoughts|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Stitched Satin Ribbon (Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow), Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Squares Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!