Those of you who know me, know how much I just LOVE the clean and simple look and even though is card is Basic Grey for the base, it is still a great CAS card! What I love about this card is the color accent, just change the color and you have a whole new look!
Here’s the details:
- Basic Grey: 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 3 1/4
- Black/White diagonal strip dsp (Kaelidoscope dsp) – 2 1/2 x 1 add to Whisper White.
- Stamp greeting using Basic Black. Add to Basic Black 2 5/8 x 3 3/8. Add to card base using dimensionals.
- Bow is made using Melon Mambo dsp – a 5 x 1 piece punched at 2 1/2 on and then at the end (you can go on Pinterest and find MANY videos on how to make these bows) and 3 1/4 x 1 punched a 1 5/8 and then the ends. Middle of bow – 1/4 x 1. NOTE: I layered 4 HALF dimensionals between the bow pieces so they won’t totally squish if being mailed.
- Add finished bow to card.
- Punch out Melon Mambo Bitty Butterfly add to card front and add Basic Black Candy Dot to center of butterfly to finish up.
What a fun card! Have fun making it!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Melon Mambo, Brights dsp Paper Pack, Kaleidoscope dsp|
|Other:||Envelope Punch Board (round cornes), Bitty Butterfly Punch, Neutrals Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!