Happy Monday! It’s time for another Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge and Mary Jo has a nice easy one for us! I knew when I saw it I wanted to use something that would let me use my new Blendabilities some. Then I remembered my Pleasant Poppies background stamp that I haven’t used in FOREVER so I figured it would work.
Now one of the things about the blendabilities is that when you buy them you get a set of 3 shades of one color. But remember….you don’t have to use just those colors together. My friend Jackie played around some mixing the medium colors of markers and I thought I’d just mix them up a bit too. For the flowers on this card I used the Cherry Cobbler Medium and Light and the Pumpkin Pie Medium. I think I was able to get a cool poppy color doing that.
Here’s the details:
- Tangerine Tango – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Tangerine Tango dsp Paper Pack – 3 7/8 x 3 7/8 layered onto Whisper White 4 x 4.
- Tie a piece of the NEW Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon around the panel and add to card front.
- Whisper White 2 1/2 x 3 5/8. Stamp Pleasant Poppies using Memento Black Ink, color with Cherry Cobbler Medium and Light and Pumpkin Pie Medium Blendabilities and stems with Old Olive Medium and Light Blendabilities. Round bottom corners and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Basic Grey on So Saffron. Punch ends using Modern Label punch. Add to card front using dimensionals.
Isn’t this just a FABULOUS sketch? I thought so! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Pleasant Poppies, Something to Say|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Brights dsp Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive|
|Other:||Envelope Punch Board (round cornes), Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!