Here is an EXTREMELY quick an easy card for the CAS challenge on SCS! The challenge was a color challenge based on a tulip pictures. At first I was going to go with the tulip image that I have. But then that would involve coloring in and although I am getting MUCH better with the Blendabilities, it takes a lot of time and I wanted QUICK and EASY!
So my next thought was to use the Work of Art set I got at the Catalog Premiere and I think it worked out just perfectly. This really took no time to make!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded. Round bottom right corner using Envelope Punch Board.
- Whisper White – 4 3/4 x 3 1/2. Round bottom right corner using Envelope Punch Board.
- Stamp the watercolor images using So Saffron (largest image), Rose Red (smaller image) and Wild Wasabi (circle image).
- Stamp greeting using Basic Black
- Add some medium rhinestones to finish it off.
Yep…that’s all there is to it!
|Set(s):||Work of Art|
|Ink:||Basic Black, So Saffron, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi|
|Other:||Envelop Punch Board, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!