I was really looking forward to being able to order some of the new Blendabilities and then decided to order on of the new hostess sets so I’d have something cool to color! I decided to wanted to start with this fun flower (and I got to do LOTS of cutting out…my VERY favorite thing to do.
So…decided to combine my fun new hostess set and blendabilities with some cool things that are retiring and here is what I got.
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- Add Large Dotted dsp (Fresh Prints) 3 1/2 x 2 1/3
- Next add Whisper White 1 1/2 x 3 1/2…stamp greeting using Memento Black ink. Add some of the Gingham Garden Washi Tape.
- Stamp the flower 2 times using Memento Black Ink on Whisper White. Color using the Daffodil Blendabilities and the Skin Tone Blendabilities. Cut out.
- Stamp the leaves 2 times using the Memento Black ink and color using the Old Olive Blendabilities. Cut out. Add behind the flowers then add the flowers to the card front using dimensionals. Make sure finished size is no wider than 4 1/4 so it fits into a regular sized envelope.
Isn’t this fun! I love this GREAT polka dotted print!
|Set(s):||Bloom with Hope (New Hostess)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Fresh Prints dsp|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Skin Tones, Old Olive Sets|
|Other:||Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!