My first instinct on this one was to use butterflies. Why? I just LOVE butterflies! No…really I do. Then I decided I wanted to use some ‘stuff’ that is retiring and the cute little bee from Crazy, Mixed Up Love came to mind. Then I thought how cool it would be to use the Hive Framelit and THEN I decided to also use the Modern Medley dsp that is retiring! So I put them all together and here’s my card!
Here’s the details:
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Modern Medley print 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, layered onto Basic Black 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 and add to card front.
- Cut out Hive from Daffodil Delight and trim down to 3 1/8 x 3 7/8, Layer onto newsprint Modern Medley print using dimensionals then layer onto Basic Black 3 1/4 x 4. Add this to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add a little banner (yep more Modern Medley dsp 5/8 x 1 1/2. Tie a bow using White Baker’s Twine onto a Crushed Curry button and add using a glue dot.
- Stamp bee using StazOn on Very Vanilla, punch out using 1 1/4″ circle punch. Layer onto 1 3/8″ Daffodil Delight Circle then add this to Basic Black Label Bracket punch using dimensionals. Add this to the card front using dimensionals.
- Color the bee using Daffodil delight then add Dazzling Details to the ‘heart/wings’ to finish it off.
Oh…this just turned out SOOOOO cute!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see which one they picked!
|Set(s):||Crazy, Mixed Up Love|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Modern Medley dsp|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Regals Buttons, White Baker’s Twine, Hive Thinlit, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, Label Bracket Punch, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!