I’m kind of ‘stuck’ right now…I REALLY want to play with all my NEW STUFF (boy…I do LOVE NEW STUFF!) but then on the other hand I have all this OLD STUFF that will be going away. Anyway…as I was figuring out what to do for this card, OLD STUFF won! This card has LOTS of retiring stuff on there!
Here’ the details:
- Summer Starfruit – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Soho Subway dsp 3 5/8 x 3 5/8, layer onto Early Espresso 3 3/4 x 3 3/4.
- The largest Delicate Doilies in Very Vanilla and added to the panel.
- Wrap around Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffled Ribbon then add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Banner 3 1/2 x 7/8 from summer starfruit print of Soho Subway, add using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Early Espresso on Soft Sky, punch with oval punch, layer onto Crisp Cantaloup Scallop Oval then onto Early Espresso Apothecary Accent piece. Add to card front using dimensionals to finish it off.
I have to admit…I did struggle with this one but I like the way it finally turned out! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Lacy & Lovely|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloup, Soft Sky, Soho Subway dsp|
|Other:||Apothecary Accents Framelits, Crisp Cantaloup Stretch Ruffled Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!