The CAS challenge this week is to CASE something from Arizona Maine’s gallery. I just LOVE her work and picked this card.
I decided to do a bit of things that are retiring (the Tasteful Trim XL Die, Little Leaves Sizzlit and Jumbo Rhinestones), things that are staying (Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set, Basic Rhinestones) and things that are NEW (as in new incolors – Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow)
This is just such an easy card…here’s the details…
- Whisper White 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Zig zag from the Tasteful trim die – 5 strips in Whisper White add with Tombow glue
- Stamp greeting using StazOn Jet Black
- Flowers: Lost Lagoon and Blueberry Bliss – Pansy Punch and Petite Petal. Cut out 3 of the Little Leaves sizzlits in Mossy Meadow, add to back of flowers. Add Lost Lagoon one directly to card and Blueberry Bliss using dimensionals.
- Add Jumbo Rhinestones to the centers of the flowers and additional basic rhinestones for a little extra bling.
|Set(s):||A Dozen Thoughts|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow (all new incolors)|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black|
|Other:||Pansy Punch, Petite Punch, Tasteful Trim XL Die, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Jumbo Rhinestones Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!