I waned to showcase the Decorative Dots embossing folder (soooo glad that is coming back) and the Scallop Tag Topper (SOOOOO glad that is STAYING!) and then just wanted to make a happy card with the purple and yellow (and speaking of purple…oh my…the NEW Blueberry Bliss incolor is BEYOND YUMMY!!!!)
Here’s the details:
- Daffodil Delight 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through Decorative Dot Embossing folder, layer onto Elegant Eggplant 3 3/4 x 5.
- Add Elegant Eggplant 3 5/8 x 1 1/2 dsp print to panel.
- Whisper White 2 x 3 1/2. Punch EACH END using the Scallop Tag Topper. Stamp greeting using Wild Wasabi, add Daffodil Delight Seam Binding through the holed and wrap around panel. Add panel to card front.
- Make two pansies: EACH Pansy Punch – Daffodil Delight (3 petals), Elegant Eggplant (2 petal), add to 1/2″ Daffodil Delight circle. Wild Wasabi (Pansy Punch – 2 petals). Add to back of Pansy. Use Elegant Eggplant marker to add lines. Add rhinestone to center of flower to finish off.
- Add pansies to card front to finish.
Remember…you only have about a month to get retired items! ALL retiring items (including stamp sets) are ‘as supplies last’ so if there is something you want, don’t delay!
|Set(s):||A Dozen Thoughts|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi, Regals dsp Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Wild Wasabi, Elegant Eggplant Marker|
|Other:||Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Pansy Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Basic Rhinestones|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!