Sorry I haven’t been around much this week. It’s finals week at school and I’ve been busy grading final presentations along with my other school work.
Then…on Monday I got to go to the Catalog Premier Event! Oh…I am sooooo excited to get NEW STUFF!!! We haven’t had anything NEW since SAB and I just can’t go that long with new stuff to play with!
Now this card used the Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities that my friend Jackie won. Oh…I order ALL THE ONES I could today and can’t way until they get here and I can play MORE!
Here’s the details for today’s card…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. Add on a 41/4 x 3 piece of Garden Green dsp (Paper Pack) on one side then a 4 1/4 x 1 1/4 piece of Midnight Muse (that I ran through the Baroque Embossing folder) on the other.
- Wrap piece of Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon around it then add panel to card front.
- The kraft label is from the Celebrations Banner Kit that I had left over. Stamped the greeting using Midnight Muse and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Flower was stamped with Memento Black ink colored with the Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities. The center is Midnight Muse. The leaves were stamped using StazOn Jet Black and colored using Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi markers, added behind the flower then the flower was added using dimensionals.
- Finally I added two Night of Navy Candy Dots to finish it off.
Head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out what the design team did with this week’s challenge!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Regals dsp Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, StazOn Jet Black, Midnight Muse, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz, Blendabilities: Pumpkin Pie|
|Other:||Celebrations Banner Kit, Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon, Regals Candy Dots, Baroque Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!