I just think this flower looks soooooo awesome colored with Blendabilities. I love how the colors are so easy to combine. I can hardly wait to get these in many colors…who knows…coloring might just become one of my favorite things!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 foldeded
- Pear Pizzazz – 3 3/4 x 5. Layer onto Midnight Muse 3 7/8 x 5 1/8.
- Add the Pear Pizzazz print from Gingham Garden dsp – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4. Add a piece of the Pumpkin Pie print from the Brights dsp paper pack.
- Stamp greeting using Midnight Muse
- Tie Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon around the panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp flower using Memento Black on Whisper White. Color Flower using the three Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities shades and the stem using regular Pear Pizzazz. Cut out using Circle Framelits and add to card front using dimensionals.
I have to admit…I did struggle with this one but I like the way it finally turned out! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Midnight Muse, Gingham Garden dsp, Brights dsp Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Midnight Muse, Pear Pizzazz, Blendabilities – Pumpkin Pie set|
|Other:||Circle Framelits, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!