I really liked the CAS challenge for this week which is simply stars. I wish we had more stars to work with but I was able to use the star in Perfect Pennant for the larger star and then punch out some of the small stars from the Merry Mini Punch Pack. I decided to go very simply with the colors tool
Here’s the details:
- Whisper White: 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Punch out some Whisper White stars and add to card front
- Smoky Slate: 4 1/4 x 1 1/2. Stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss.
- Stamp star in Versamark on Smoky Slate, white emboss cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Add some of the smallest basic rhinestones.
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals to finish it off.
Yep…that really is all there is to this!
|Set(s):||Perfect Pennant, A Dozen Thoughts|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Merry Mini Punch Pack, White Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!