Welcome to another SUO Challenge! These theme challenges are just soooo much fun! Our theme this time is Featuring Flowers and with sooooo many wonderful Stampin’ Up! flowers from which to choose, it is TOUGH to narrow it down!
As I said yesterday my friend Jackie won a set of the Pumpkin Pie Blendability Markers at the Mason Unite and Excite SU event and when she came over on Saturday…I got to PLAY! Since I already had these done…I figured…WHY NOT! Oh…I just LOVE to color with these things!
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Old Olive dsp (Brights Paper Pack) – 3 3/4 x 5, layer on Whisper White 3 7/8 x 5 1/8.
- Take a tag from the Celebration Banner Kit, stamp hello (a Dozen Thoughts) using Basic Black, add tag using dimensionals.
- Wrap Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon around panel and add to card front.
- Stamp the tulips using Memento Black ink two times. Stamp the stems/leaves using Pear Pizzazz/Old Olive. Cut out and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Color the flowers using the three shades of Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities, cut out and add to the card tulip image using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team did with their flowers!
|Set(s):||Blessed Easter, A Dozen Thoughts|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Brights dsp Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Blendabilities: Pumpkin Pie Set|
|Other:||Celebrations Banner Kit, Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!