So you ever get caught up in using all your ‘new’ stuff that the ‘old’ tried and true just doesn’t get used? Yep…that happens to me too! As I sat down to work on my card for today I thought about some of my stuff that sometimes get overlooked in favor of bright, shiny, and new! So…I decided to pull out my faithful old 2-step bird punch and feature it on my card today!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 5 1/8 x 3 7/8.
- Cut out 3 of the 2nd to smallest square framelits from the Blushing Bride dsp. Round the corners and add to the card front.
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 4. Stamp greeting using Basic Grey, cut into a banner and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Punch out 4 of the leaves/stems from Pistachio Pudding, sponge edges in Pistachio Pudding then add to card front. Punch bird and 2 wings out of Blushing Bride. Run wings through the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, sponge all the edges. Add wings to the bird then add bird to card front using dimensionals.
- Add medium basic pearl to the bird as the eye to finish it off.
WOW…I can’t believe Create for Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions 2014 is just about over. But it’s not too late! JOIN US for our NEW Card Create-tions Edition featuring stamp sets in the Main and Occasions catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
|Set(s):||A Dozen Thoughts|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pistachio Pudding, Subtles dsp Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Blushing Bride, Pistachio Pudding|
|Other:||Squares Framelits, Corner Punch, 2-Step Bird Punch, Basic Pearls, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!