Oh…I have something soooo fun to tell you about! First…it’s Monday so it is the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge and as always Mary Jo’s sketch is just soooo much fun! And second…(and this is the exciting part) do you see how cool the coloring is on my vases? Yep…I’m pretty dang proud of it! Let me tell you why…
You see this past Wednesday evening I attended a Stampin’ Up! sponsored event called Unite and Excite down in Mason Ohio. Well you see one of the things we got to do was play with the NEW Blendabilities Alcohol Markers that will be coming out. Each table got to stamp the Vivid Vases stamp with the Black Memento pad then we had 4 different sets of the blendability markers (Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight) to play with. I did vases in each of the 4 color groups. WOW…were these ever fun and EASY to use. And look…it actually looks like I know how to color! Now I can hardly wait for when we can actually be able to buy these and show these off! Oh…just soooo cool! Now I did cut out my vases and added these on because my stamping wasn’t all that straight on the page. Oh…and one more REALLY cool thing about these new markers…they are FANTASTIC for coloring rhinestones and pearls! Yep…those rhinestones I colored with the markers!
Okay…here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, use to cut out Paper Doily Sizzlit and add to card front
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 4. Stamp image using StazOn Jet Black (NOTE: This was for the BASE image NOT the Vases!). Color in the flowers using Cherry Cobbler and Real Read.
- Add strip of white Real Red/White Wide Striped print 4 1/4 x 1 1/4 to bottom of Whisper White piece.
- Add Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon then add to card front.
- Stamp image using Memento Black Stamp Pad and color with the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Marker set. Cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Jumbo Rhinestones colored with the Cherry Cobbler and the Daffodil Delight Blendability Markers
See…isn’t this just a FABULOUS sketch! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Fresh Prints dsp|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Blendabilities – Daffodil Delight set|
|Other:||Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Jumbo Rhinestones, Paper Doily Sizzlits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!