For the CAS challenge the theme is to CASE Fionna51. I got no further than the very first card in her gallery! Check it out here. I’ve seen so many cards with the panel on an angle like this and couldn’t way to make one too! I did change several things…different color scheme, different image, different location of the sentiment, added the banner and the button and instead of the pearls I used candy dots and put them in a different location. Oh…I just love the way it looks!
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Modern Medley dsp – 3 3/4 x 6. Lay at an angle on the card front, trim off and attach.
- Stamp the flower image on Very Vanilla using Versamark, black emboss, cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Versamark on Cherry Cobbler 5/8 x 4, black emboss, cut into a banner and add to card front.
- Punch out Basic Black 7/8″ Scallop Circle, add Very Vintage button using Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add two Cherry Cobbler Candy Dots to finish off.
The reason I decided to use this set is I just happened to have the dahlia stamped, embossed, cut out, and ready to go on top of my desk from working with this set for my Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions set this week.
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Modern Medley dsp|
|Other:||Black Embossing Powder, 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine, Regals Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!