Happy Thursday everyone! Are you ready for a BRIGHT and HAPPY color challenge? I hope so because we sure do have a BRIGHT and HAPPY one over at Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge this week!
Since I used Zoo Babies for my card set for Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions 2014, I decided to use the set for my Thursday Challenge card. These little critters are just so cute!
Here’s the details…
- Gumball Green – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Tangerine Tango dsp (Brights dsp paper pack) – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4. Add to card base.
- Daffodil Delight – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8. Cut out the Starburst Framelit, run through the Alphabets Embossing Folder then add to card front using dimensionals.
- Cut out Whisper White circle and trim off one side to match up inside the Starburst opening. Add using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Versamark on Gumball Green, White Emboss and cut out using matching Bubble Framelit. Add using dimensionals.
- Stamp Alligator in Gumball Green, Lion in Daffodil Delight and TWO Monkeys using Tangerine Tango. Cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones for that little extra bling.
Check out what the rest of the design team did with this color challenge!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
|Set(s):||Zoo Babies, Just Sayin’|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Versamark, Gumball Green, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Alphabet Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Bubbles Framelit, Starburst Framelit, Circle Framelit, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!