So…okay…here’s the story. I LOVE the little rabbit in the Baby We’ve Grown set but I did not buy the set. If you look at the set and look at my card you are probably thinking that my card is really small. NOPE! My rabbit is BIG! How’s that you say? Well…this is a HYBRID card!
Here’s the details…
- Pink Pirouette – 4 5/8 x 9 folded run through the large scalloped Square Framelit
- Pink Pirouette – 4 5/8 x 4 5/8 and run through the large scalloped Square Framelit. Add this to the front of the folded one so that it gives the base the full square scallop framelit look.
- Design the panel with the rabbit and HOPPY Easter in MDS. My panel is 3 5/8 x 3 5/8. My rabbit is 3″ high and is from the Baby, We’ve Grown digital set. Easter is from Well Scripted digital set. I just typed in HOPPY. This is printed out on Whisper White and trimmed to the 3 5/8 x 3 5/8.
- Color the rabbit using Pink Pirouette. I used Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzazz markers to make the strips on its belly. The end of the paws and bow tie is Wisteria Wonder.
- Add to Wisteria Wonder 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Take a piece of Pear Pizzazz dsp 3 5/8 x 3/4. I cut the top on a wavy line then used my fringe scissors to create grass. This is added to the bottom of the pane.
- The sun is made from a 1″ So Saffron dsp piece then So Saffron banners using the SAB Banner Punch (which will be available in the new catalog). This is added using a dimensional to finish it off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team did with punches. Everyone had such a unique take on this!
|Set(s):||Digital: Baby, We’ve Grown, Well Scripted|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Subtles dsp Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||My Digital Studio, 1″ Circle Punch, Banner Punch, Fringe Scissors, Square Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!