The CAS challenge this week is to use dry embossing. I thought and thought about this and decided to do a couple things different with this challenge. First…instead of using white as my base color, I decided to go with Pool Party. The other thing is that the challenge is to use dry embossing. I wanted to keep my card very clean so I went with just the simple cross stitch line of dry embossing. I think that overall it ended up being a very clean and a little different card!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pool Party 3 5/8 x 3 5/8, run through the Cross Stitch Needlepoint Embossing Folder. Stamp the greeting in Basic Grey. Add to Whisper White 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 and add this layer to the card base using dimensionals.
- Punch 3 Whisper White Petite Punch flowers. Punch also from Pear Pizzazz and cut to make leaves. Add to the back of the flowers. Punch the 4 petal Itty Bitty Punch from Island Indigo and add to center of each flower. Add a Pool Party Candy Dot to the center of each flower. Add flowers to card front using either glue dots or dimensionals.
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
|Set(s):||A Dozen Thought|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Needlepoint Embossing Folder, Petite Petal Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Subtles Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!