I wanted to share with you a card I did for my Retro Fresh Class. I just LOVE this dsp!
We recently did this class but I had not shown any of the cards from the class. This was a favorite of mine and the folks at the class. It really is just so easy and could be done with any dsp and and punches. I did get the basic idea for this from a card I pinned on Pinterest (of course!).
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 5 x 3 3/4, punch out hexagons from 5 different prints and add to card front. Stamp greeting using Soft Suede.
- Stamp the image from Lovely Labels using Soft Suede on Baked Brown Sugar. Punch out the center using the 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch then punch it out using the Artisan Label Punch. Add to card front using dimensionals. Punch out the Elegant Butterfly from Coastal Cabana and the Bitty Butterfly from Tangerine Tango. Add together using a glue dot then add to card front using dimensional.
- Add a small Basic Rhinestone to the butterfly and some large Basic Rhinestones by the hexagons to finish it off.
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
|Set(s):||Lovely Labels, A Dozen Thoughts|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Retro Fresh dsp|
|Other:||Artisan Label Punch, 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Hexagon Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!