It’s another Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week we have a fun sketch challenge for you and I just had so much fun ‘creating’ this card!
We have just started Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions 2014 and this week for my card set I used the Simply Stars set so … since the set was already sitting out on my the top of my desk, I figured I’d just use that one. But to see my set of 4 cards that I did using this set, you would have to be a subscriber! It’s not too late to join!
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 3 3/4 x 11 folded
- Kaleidoscope dsp 3 strips 4 1/4 x 2 rows of triangles for each strip. Add to card front with a little space between each.
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4. Stamp congratulations using Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Basic Black. I did use a stamp-a-ma-jig to line everything up and keep it straight. Add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp large star in Strawberry Slush, small dotted star using Bermuda Bay and add using dimensionals. Punch out two Basic Black stars and add to panel.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Check out what the rest of the design team did with this sketch!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
|Set(s):||Simply Stars, Delightful Dozen|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Kaleidoscope dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Mini Merry Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!