Welcome everyone to the first every Create with Connie and Mary blog hop! If you are going forward through the hop you arrived here from Connie Babbert’s Inkspired Treasures. I just LOVE her cards!
The Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Preview Week is coming to a close (tomorrow is our last day) and since this is one of the sets I will be using for the collection, I decided to use it for the HOP! This is just such a fun little set to play with! Hmmm….did you notice I used the same colors as the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week – Summer Starfruit, Pacific Point and Smoky Slate? Those were such fun colors and I thought they would be perfect for some stars!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 1/2, run through Arrows Embossing Folder and add to card front.
- Stamp the banner using Pacific Point, cut out and add to the card front overhanging some.
- Stamp stars in Summer Starfruit and Pacific point. Cut out and add to card fornt. I did one more of the big star in Pacific Point and embossed in Smoky Slate. I cut out the middle star and added using dimensionals.
- Punch out two Smoky Slate stars and add to card front.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
|Set(s):||Simply Stars, Perfect Pennants|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pacific Point, Smoky Slate|
|Ink:||Summer Starfruit, Pacific Point, Versamark|
|Other:||Arrows Embossing Folder, Mini Merry Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Now hop on over to Melissa Davies Rubberfunatics blog and check out her card for the hop! And don’t forget…subscribe now so you don’t forget!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!