I will have to say…I was being a little lazy with this one. You see, I had made THIS CARD using the same set and colors and I liked it soooo much (okay and ALL the stuff was sitting on top of my desk!) that I decided it would be absolutely PERFECT for the sketch challenge today! I do have to say…I really like these colors with this set!
Here’s the details
- Pistachio Pudding – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8. Stamp the largest flower in Pool Party, the leafy image in Pistachio Pudding and the smaller flower in Basic Black. Layer onto Basic Black 3 3/4 x 5 and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Cut piece of Pool Party 1 x 3 5/8. Stamp greeting using Basic Black. Add Pistachio Pudding Stretch Ruffled Ribbon behind it then a 1/8 x 3 5/8 strip of Basic Black along the top. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Finish card off by adding some Basic Rhinestones.
See…fun and EASY sketch for you today! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
PREVIEW WEEK STARTS TOMORROW – Tuesday, March 25th and I’m sharing a super FUN card set for you!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
The design team did a great job with this color challenge so check it out!
|Set(s):||Petal Parade, Four You|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party|
|Other:||Pistachio Pudding Stretch Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!