I thought today I’d share a card we did as a make and take this past week. There is a little story to this card. I decided I wanted to use this set so I picked these colors, and sat down to design the card. Finished it…HATED it! So picked a different set and designed the card. Not in love with it but I needed to be done fussy so decided to go with it. I was working on getting all the make and takes cut out and looked at the original panel I made (on the card I HATED), had a totally different idea so sat down and designed a THIRD card…this one! I have to say…this one made me happy! So I cut out the pieces and we were good to go! Folks did like this one and it was nice and easy! (I like that too!)
Here’s the details….
- Pistachio Pudding – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic Black – 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, add to card base
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/4. Stamp the largest flower in Pool Party, the leaf thing in Pistachio Pudding, and the small flower and greeting in Basic Black.
- Wrap some Pool Party Twine (SAB) around the card. Add dimensionals to the back and add to card front.
- Add some dimensionals to each side of the twine where it crosses then add the Boutique Detail.
See…nice and easy! And speaking of nice and easy…it’s easy to sign up for the Create for Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions 2014!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
|Set(s):||Petal Parade, A Dozen Thought|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party|
|Other:||Boutique Details, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (SAB), Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!