Okay…do I have a FUN little card for you! I’ve used this set a little before (and stay tuned…you WILL be seeing more of this gang NEXT week!) and I just LOVE the little monsters in this set and so I thought I would use the them for my Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It is such a CUTE little sketch and worked absolutely PERFECTLY for my little gang here!
Here’s the details –
- Tangerine Tango – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Watercolor Wonder dsp (large dotted print) – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4.
- Cut ‘ric rac’ from the Tasteful Trim die in Island Indigo, Gumball Green and Tangerine Tango. Add to the Watercolor Wonder dsp. Layer onto Island Indigo 3 7/8 x 3 7/8 and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Use Oval Framelits to cut out an oval. Paper pierce around oval. Stamp greeting using Basic Black. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp the little monsters on Watercolor paper using StazOn Jet Black. Color in using Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight. Cut out and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Candy Dots to finish it off.
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
The design team did a great job with this color challenge so check it out!
|Set(s):||Monstermaniacs, Delightful Dozen|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Watercolor Wonder dsp, Watercolor paper|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Ovals Framelits, Tasteful Trim XL Die, Brights Candy Dots, Regals Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!