It’s Monday again and time for another Teachnostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge.
I told you that I was going to do something a little different for the next several Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenges and that was to the Simple Stems set from the Occasions Mini, along with the Sweet Sorbet (SAB) dsp paper for the sketches. Well believe it or not this is the last one that I did! I hope that you enjoyed the 4 different looks with the Simple Stems and Sweet Sorbet dsp!
Here’s the details…
- Crisp Cantaloupe – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sweet Sorbet (SAB) dsp – Crisp Cantaloupe print 4 x 5 1/4 and add to card front.
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, run through Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, layer on Pool Party 2 5/8 x 3 7/8 and add to card front
- Basic Black – 3 3/4 x 1 – add to card front
- Pool Party – 3 x 3/4, stamp greeting using Basic Black add to card front
- Stamp large flower in Pool Party and rose in Crisp Cantaloupe, cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Add two Basic Black Candy Dots to finish it off.
I hope you enjoyed my little series of Simple Stems cards based on the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenges. Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Simple Stems, Just Sayin’|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Sweet Sorbet (SAB) dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe|
|Other:||Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Neutral Candy Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!