Oh…I was so excited with the CAS challenge this week on SCS. The theme was to case a card in Loll’s gallery. Loll has the CAS style down to PERFECTION and I had such a fun time time going through her gallery to find something to case.
I chose this card of Loll’s and really kept the idea of the card pretty much the same. I did add the woodgrain dry embossing on the bottom layer and used SU stuff for the rest of it. I think this is just a PERFECT masculine card!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through woodgrain embossing folder and add to card base
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting in Basic Black and add using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 2 1/4 x 3 1/4. Add piece of Baked Brown Sugar that has been stamped with the Woodgrain background stamp using Soft Suede ink. Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Secret Garden framelit – do stem/leaves in Basic Black, add using dimensionals.
Yep…that really and truly is all that there is to this card! And speaking of cards…
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
|Set(s):||Remembering Your Birthday, Woodgrain Background|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Basic Black|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Soft Suede|
|Other:||Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Secret Garden Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!