Speaking of a warm day…the SUO challenge has something to warm you…our theme this time is Pinks and/or Purples! Hmmm…can you guess what I decided to do? LOL!!!
Here’s some quick details –
- Melon Mambo – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, layer onto Elegant Eggplant 3 5/8 x 3 5/8 and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp all 4 triangle images in Melon Mambo and Elegant Eggplant. Punch out using the triangle punch and add to card front using dimensionals.
- The ‘hi’ is in Basic Black and is from the Label Thinlits card collection. That was also added using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish things off.
Yep…it is really a quick and easy card but so happy! Okay…I think it is happy! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team did with the challenge!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant|
|Ink:||Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant|
|Other:||Triangle Punch, Label Card Thinlits, Basic Rhinestones Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!