It’s Monday again and time for another Teachnostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge.
I told you that I was going to do something a little different for the next several Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenges and that was to the Simple Stems set from the Occasions Mini, along with the Sweet Sorbet (SAB) dsp paper for the sketches. Well here is my 3rd one (out of 4) and I do have to say…this is probably my FAVORITE of the ones that I made.
Here’s the details –
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sweet Sorbet dsp – Pool Party Flower print 1 3/4 x 5 and add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 4 and add to card front.
- Whisper White – 2 x 4 – cut into a banner. Stamp stem using Pistachio Pudding and greeting in Basic Black. Tie a piece of Basic Black 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon around the to and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp flower in Pool Party and cut out. Add some Black dot to the flowers and add using dimensionals
I just LOVED this sketch and LOVED how my card turned out with it! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Simple Stems, Simply Celebrate|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party, Sweet Sorbet (SAB) dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party|
|Other:||Basic Black 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!