Happy Thursday everyone! It’s Spring Break here (although it does NOT feel like SPRING!) and I am in Pittsburgh with my sister. I FINALLY made it after several times of TRYING to go and the weather NOT cooperating!
Since it is Thursday, you know it is time for Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and this week there’s a fun little sketch challenge for you! I decided to keep thing simple (okay…that and I needed to get a lot done before I left!).
Here’s the details…
- Strawberry Slush – 5 /2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. Stamp the greeting using Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay and Basic Black. Layer onto Bermuda Bay 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 and add to card front.
- Kaleidoscope dsp (black grid print) – 1 1/4 x 3 3/4 cut into a flag and add to card front.
- Elegant Butterfly – Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush, Whisper White Bitty Butterfly. Layer together. Add White Baker’s Twine for the antennae for both and a black Candy Dot. Then add butterflies to flag.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to flag and to Whisper White layer to finish off.
The design team did a great job with this color challenge so check it out!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda By, Kaleidoscope dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Neutral Candy Dots, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|