It’s Monday again and time for another Teachnostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge.
Last week I told you that I was going to do something a little different for the next several Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenges and that was to the Simple Stems set from the Occasions Mini, along with the Sweet Sorbet (SAB) dsp paper for the sketches. Well I’m back with my second one! I just LOVE these soft pretty colors together!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sweet Sorbet dsp – two prints 1 7/8 x 5 (each), layer onto a piece of Basic Black 3 7/8 x 5 1/8. Add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out 3 1/4″ circle using Circle Framelits.
- Stamp stems in Pistachio Pudding and flower in Pool Party. Stamp rose in Crisp Cantaloupe on separate piece of paper, cut out and add using dimensionals. Add circle to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Basic Black on Sahara Sand 1/2 x 3 3/8. Cut into a banner and add using dimensionals. Add a Pistachio Pudding Boutique Detail to banner to finish it off.
Isn’t this just a fun sketch? It would make a great gate fold card too! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Simple Stems, Just Sayin’|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Sweet Sorbet (SAB) dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party|
|Other:||Circle Framelits, Boutique Details, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!