It’s THURSDAY and you know what that means? Yep…it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
Okay…so this week is a color challenge. Now you need to know that I was the one who came up with this color challenge. When I sat down to do this I said to myself…WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??? Then I was working with it I decided…LOVE IT! It’s funny like that with challenges…sometimes the ones that you think are the most difficult end up being a fun one!
Here’s the details –
- Summer Starfruit – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5. Layer onto Basic Black 3 7/8 x 5 1/8.
- Stamp the grid on the panel using StazOn Jet Black. Use the Summer Starfruit and Pistachio Pudding markers and color in random squares.
- Wrap Summer Starfruit Twine (Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack – SAB) around the panel then add to card front using dimensionals.
- Pistachio Pudding – 1 1/8 x 3 3/4. Stamp greeting using StazOn Jet Black. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Punch out triangles from the Sweet Sorbet (SAB) dsp pack – Summer Starfruit print, Pistachio Pudding print, and Basic Black. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Yep…REALLY happy with this one! The design team did a great job with this color challenge so check it out!
|Set(s):||Geometrical, Off the Grid|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Pistachio Pudding, Sweet Sorbet (SAB) dsp|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit|
|Other:||Triangle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!