I needed to come up with a demo card for a workshop I have tomorrow night and decided it would be fun to show all the gold ‘stuff’ that is in the mini. I wanted to use the great new vellum and the gold Washi Tape (I have been on a bit of a Washi Tape kick lately). As I was looking for some inspiration for my card, I happened upon The Paper Players challenge for this week and although I didn’t follow it exactly, I really did base it on it.
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Gold Foil Vellum – 5 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 4 1/2 x 3 1/4, add the three different gold Washi Tapes.
- Stamp the greeting using StazOn Jet Black right on the solid Gold Washi Tape. Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp flower and stem using versamark, gold emboss, cut out and add using dimensionals.
Pretty easy card really…but uses LOTS of fun stuff!
|Set(s):||Simple Stems, A Dozen Thoughts|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Versamark|
|Other:||Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!