Welcome to another SUO challenge! The theme this time is Banner Fun and I decided to have some FUN with my Banner Framelits and the Sweet Sorbet (SAB) dsp. What a great combo and the most difficult part of it was deciding this this was going to be a birthday card or a congratulations card. I guess you can tell which one won! LOL!!!
Here’s the details –
- Pool Party – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Basic Black 3 7/8 x 5 1/2.
- Stamp greeting using Pool Party.
- Banner – Cut out 4 of the black print using the second to smallest banner framelit. Cut out 1 each of the Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit and Crisp Cantaloupe print using the same framelit then trim them down to 1 1/2″.
- Punch holes in each of the banners using 1/16″ hold punch.
- String through the Summer Starfruit Twine from the Sweet Sorbet (SAB) Accesssory pack.
- Use dimensionals on the back of all banners and add to panel.
- Wrap ends of twine around the panel to back then add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some Gold Foil stars to the banner to finish it off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team did with punches. Everyone had such a unique take on this!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party, Sweet Sorbet (SAB) dsp|
|Other:||Banner Framelits, Sweet Sorbet (SAB) Accessory Pack, Merry Mini Punch Pack, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!