It’s another Monday and another FUN Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.
I thought I would do something different for the next several Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenges. You see sometimes, when I have a chance I like to work on several at a time and I actually had time to do that recently. So I decided that for this one and the next three all would use the Simple Stems set and the Sweet Sorbet (SAB) dsp!
Here’s the details….
- Crisp Cantaloupe – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sweet Sorbet – black print – 3 strips 4 1/2 x 3/4, cut into banners and add to card front.
- Pistachio Pudding – 2 3/4 x 2 3/4, run through the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, tie with a piece of the Crisp Cantaloupe Twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pakc and add to card front.
- Stamp stem using Pistachio Pudding, flower using Crisp Cantaloupe, and greeting using Basic Black on Whisper White. Cut out using the 2 3/8″ Circle Framelit and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add one Basic Rhinestone to finish it off.
Isn’t this just a FUN sketch? I thought so…so many possibilities with it! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||Simple Stems, Simply Celebrate|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Sweet Sorbet (SAB) dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe|
|Other:||Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Sweet Sorbet (SAB) Accessory Pack, Circle Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!