Here’s a little card that was one of the make and takes we did at a workshop in January. The hostess had asked that I do something the Petite Petals and matching punch and scallop embossing folder. You can’t beat a pink and green color combo, put it all together and this is what I came up with!
Here’s the details –
- Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pink Pirouette – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through, Scallop Embossing Folder, layer on Primrose Petals 3 3/4 x 5. Add to card front.
- Whisper White – 2 x 4 1/4. Punch one end using the Scallop Tag Topper and corner round the bottom ends.
- Stamp greeting using Basic Grey.
- Run through the Needlepoint Embossing Folder.
- Add Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon throw tag hole and tie using Whisper White Baker’s Twine. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp the one Petite Petals flower two times using Primrose Petals and the other one time using Pink Pirouette. Punch out using matching punch. Add 4 petal bitty punch flower – two in Pink Pirouette, one in Primrose Petals. Use Petite Petals punch and Pear Pizzazz to make the leaves. Add flowers to the tag.
- Add small pearls to the centers of the flowers to finish it off.
|Set(s):||Petite Petals, Happy Watercolor|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals, Pear Pizzazz|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Primrose Petals, Pink Pirouette|
|Other:||Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Punches, Needlepoint Embossing Folder, Scallop Embossing Folder, Scallop Tag Topper, Corner Rounder, Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon, White Baker’s Twine, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!