Since I needed to do a QUICK card before I head out, I decided to build my card around these butterflies that were sitting on top of my desk…you know how I like to do that!
Here’s the details…
- Basic Black 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White 3 1/4 x 5 1/2. Punch three hexagons across the bottom and stamp greeting using Basic Black.
- Add a Crushed Curry Scallop Edge Punch along the bottom and a Pumpkin Pie strip along the top.
- Tie Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon along the top.
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Butterflies – Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry Elegant Butterflies, Whisper White Bitty Butterflies. Matching Candy Dots. Add with double layer of dimensionals
Yep…that’s about it. To me this is a real ‘throw back’ to when I first started stamping and we really didn’t have a lot of ‘extras’ to work with. I do like the simplicity of the look.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Brights Candy Dots, Regals Candy Dots, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Hexagon Punch, Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!