Anyway…this is for the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. As usual, I did my own little twist to the sketch. I just love this little ‘sun’ and had done another ‘sun’ card for a different Technostamper Sketch challenge and thought it would be so cute with this one too!
Here’s the details:
- Bermuda Bay – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 folded
- Bermuda Bay Print (from the Celebrations Add-on Kit) – 2 x 3 1/2 and add to top
- Whisper White – 3/4 x 3 1/2 and add to card front.
- Stamp greeting from See Ya Later (SAB) using Basic Black
- Make sun – 1 1/2 Crushed Curry circle (framelit) and add 5 each of two different Crushed Curry Prints (from the Celebrations Add-on Kit) using the Banner Punch (SAB). Add behind circle and add to card front using dimensionals. Make sure finished size is no more than 4 1/4 in width.
- Make clouds using Basic Grey and Build a Cupcake punch and add to card front.
- Add a couple Basic Rhinestones to the sun to finish it off.
I took the sketch and make the base narrower so that my element could hang off the side. Otherwise…exactly the same! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Set(s):||See Ya Later|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Celebrations Bermuda Add-On Accessory Kit|
|Other:||Build a Cupcake Punch, Circle Framelits, Banner Punch (SAB), Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!