It’s Thursday! The best thing about Thursday? Only one more day until Friday! The other BEST thing about Thursday? Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge – and this week…it’s a color challenge!
Have you ever sat down to make a card and messed with it, and messed with it, and messed with it and then just finally said ENOUGH! Well…that was this card. LOVE the colors…but just having a tough time sometimes using things from the Occasions Mini. (That and my mojo had gone south for the winter and I think is sitting on a beach somewhere without me!) This is actually the THIRD card I made for the challenge today and I just said ENOUGH!!!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 3 then cut on an angle. Add some Daffodil Delight and Island Indigo Triangle Punch piece and run through the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.
- Add a strip of Island Indigo along the top and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Cut out the third to smallest heart in Smoky Slate, run through the Arrows Embossing Folder, sponge with Smoky Slate and add to card using dimensionals.
- Punch out 2nd to smallest heart from Island Indigo, sponge using Island Indigo ink. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Wrap a piece of Silver 1/8″ Ribbon around card.
- Stamp greeting using Versamark on Whisper White 3 x 1/2. Emboss using Smoky Slate Embossing Folder, cut into a banner and add to card front sing dimensionals.
- Tie Silver 1/8″ Ribbon in Crushed Curry medium button and add using glue dot.
The design team did a great job with this color challenge so check it out!
WOW…I can’t believe that is is now WEEK 4 (our last ONE!) of the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014. I just can’t believe it is ALMOST OVER! There has just been so many cool ideas! But you can only see the projects if you subscribe.
Join now for only $29.95! You get 4 weeks of exclusive projects (not shown anywhere else on the Internet!). One week is are Card “Create”tions week (6 days of cards…each designer sharing 4 cards from their chosen set), one week is all about Sale-a-bration and the other two are with the products from the Occasions Mini.
Check out Create with Connie and Mary to learn more and to see the great projects by the design team.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate|
|Ink:||Versamark, Smoky Slate, Island Indigo|
|Other:||Triangle Punch, Smoky Slate Embossing Folder, Regals Buttons, Silver 1/8″ Ribbon, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB), Arrows Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!