But it is bright and happy here at stampercamper’s corner. Today is a SUO challenge and the theme this time is punches. Now I’m NOT into punch art. I truly appreciate people who can to it (and on my you MUST see that Bronwyn did for our challenge) but I can’t come up with things. I do LOVE using them though so I used a BUNCH of PUNCHES on this!
Here’s the details…
- Elegant Eggplant – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 5 1/2. Using the Label Bracket Punch cut out pieces of Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party. Add to the Whisper White piece. Run through the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. Layer onto piece of Whisper White 3 x 5 1/2 then add to card front.
- Punch out one Coastal Cabana Label Bracket punch and add using dimensionals.
- Punch out three 1 1/4 Scallop Circle punch add using dimensionals. Then three 1″ Circle Punch…add to centers of scallop circle punch.
- Stamp flower from Petite Petal using Bermuda Bay, punch with matching punch add to circles.
- Add 4 petal bitty punch in Elegant Eggplant to center and add Basic Rhinestone to center of each.
- Stamp Hello (from Peachy Keen) using Elegant Eggplant on Pool Party. Cut into a banner (using Hexagon Punch) and add using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team did with punches. Everyone had such a unique take on this!
|Set(s):||Peachy Keen, Petite Petals|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Elegant Eggplant|
|Ink:||Bermuda Bay, Elegant Eggplant|
|Other:||Label Brackets Punch, 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Hexagon Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!