Sorry I’ve been a bit absent…life got a bit complicated the past week and I wasn’t home to do any stamping and just had my posts that I had worked ahead on. But I’m back now and trying to back into the swing of everything and starting out with this card for the SUO challenge…a single layer card.
Now a single layer card is definitely a CAS card so this was an easy one for me. I knew I wanted to do a ‘silhouette’ look…so I just had to figure out how to go about it. My Happy Watercolor Set was just perfect for what I wanted to do!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 folded.
- Stamp the watercolor ‘blob’ using Daffodil Delight Three Times
- Stamp the Flower image using StazOn Jet Black and color in with a Basic Black Marker.
- Stamp the greeting using Basic Black
- Run through the Delicate Designs border along the bottom
- Tie a piece of Daffodil Delight Seam Binding around it and yep…you are done! It IS that easy!
Make sure you check out what the rest of the SUO design team did with the challenge!
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!