Happy Saturday everyone and welcome to the first Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014 Saturday Challenge! We are just finished up our first week sharing wonderful projects using products from the spring mini…oh…but you have to be a subscriber to see them! On Saturdays we have a challenge for everyone to join. This is the only time our design team shares a sample. Since for my project I used Peaceful Petals, I decided to use Peaceful Petals for my Saturday card!
Here’s the details…
- Island Indigo 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – approximately 4 x 1- use scallop edge punch then trim down so each end has fulls scallop. Add to card fornt.
- Watercolor Wonder dsp – 3 3/8 x 4 1/4. Add piece of Pear Pizzazz 3 3/8 x 1 1/2, cut notch using 1″ Circle punch.
- Stamp greeting using Basic Grey.
- Tie Basic Grey Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon around card, add card to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp flower two times on watercolor paper using Stazon Jet Black ink. Use Blender pen, Island Indigo and Gumball Green markers to color. Cut out and add to card front.
- Add some basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014 has begun! It is NOT too late to join and get GREAT ideas for products from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration Brochure. You can still check out Preview Week where you can get a taste of what Create with Connie and Mary Collections are all about!
Join now for only $29.95! You get 4 weeks of exclusive projects (not shown anywhere else on the Internet!). One week is are Card “Create”tions week (6 days of cards…each designer sharing 4 cards from their chosen set), one week is all about Sale-a-bration and the other two are with the products from the Occasions Mini.
Check out Create with Connie and Mary to learn more.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Watercolor Wonder dsp, Watercolor paper|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black Ink, Basic Grey, Island Indigo, Gumball Green|
|Other:||1″ Circle Punch, Basic Grey 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!