Welcome to Day 4 of the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection Preview Week. Today one of our Design Team (who is truly the “Queen of Clean”) is not only sharing a FANTASTIC card set for you (HINT: what set is she using….hmmm…maybe MY card is a hint!) with a FULL FREE TUTORIAL but she is also offering BLOG CANDY!!! So who IS this talented lady? Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to find out!
And remember…Early Bird Special END Saturday Save $5 by signing up NOW for only $24.95!
Okay…a little about my card. I LOVE the idea of watercoloring but well…I’m not that great with it and it TAKES ME FOREVER!!! We will NOT discuss how LONG it took me to do this little image! Usually it take me longer to take my picture, crop and copyright it, do a blog post then post it around then it take for me to make a card. Today..NOT!!! But I do think it turned out pretty and the watercoloring isn’t half bad! I’m REALLY looking forward to the NEW ALCOHOL MARKERS Stampin’ Up! is coming out with!
Here’s the details:
- Pink Pirouette – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Stamp greeting using Basic Black
- Watercolor Paper – 2 1/2 x 3 1/4. Stamp image using Stazon JetBlack ink. The vases are colored using Smoky Slate and blender pen, the stems/leaves are all Pear Pizzazz, the flowers are Primrose Petals and blender pen.
- I folded some Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon and added to the left side then just did a ‘tail’ on the right side and added this behind the panel. I added the panel using dimensionals.
- To finish it off I took a Pink Pirouette medium button, tied some white baker’s twine on it and added it to the panel using dimensionals.
And just a quick reminder this is Preview Week for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014! If you missed it…I shared my FUN preview project Monday…CHECK IT OUT!
Early bird special – $24.95 for 4 weeks of EXCLUSIVE project ($5 savings) goes through Saturday!
And don’t forget…with PREVIEW WEEK comes BLOG CANDY!!! Head over to the Create with Connie and Mary site to see who is offering it today…remember….she also has a FULL FREE TUTORIAL for you!
|Paper:||Pink Pirouette, Watercolor|
|Ink:||StazOn Jet Black, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz, Primrose Petals|
|Other:||Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon, Subtles Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Blender Pen, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!