I haven’t been doing many challenges recently…it’s that full time work thing (and feeling a bit under the weather). Anyway I just couldn’t resist combining two of my VERY FAVORITE challenges – CAS-ology (Dots) and colourq (it wasn’t posted on the site but I found it on one of the design team members). I did substitute Real Red for Poppy Parade!
Here’s the VERY quick and easy details:
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded run through the SAB Decorative Dots folder
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4. It’s hard to see but I score two lines 1 1/8 and 1 1/4 from the right side. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting in Real Red, cut out with matching Starburst framelit. Add Pool Party Twine (SAB) bow and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Island Indigo – 3/4″ Circle Punch, Basic Grey 1/2″ Circle Punch. Add using dimensionals.
- Basic Rhinestones to finish it off!
Don’t you just LOVE CAS? I know that I do!
And just a quick reminder this is Preview Week for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014! If you missed it…I shared my FUN preview project yesterday…CHECK IT OUT!
Early bird special – $24.95 for 4 weeks of EXCLUSIVE project ($5 savings) goes through Saturday!
And don’t forget…with PREVIEW WEEK comes BLOG CANDY!!! Head over to the Create with Connie and Mary site to see who is offering it today…HINT: There are TWO CHANCES today!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Island Indigo, Basic Grey|
|Other:||Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB), Starburst Framelits, Sweet Sorbet Accessories (SAB), Basic Rhinestones Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!