Happy Monday! Today is the first day back to school for me (although I am teaching online this term) but still it is time to get everything going again! And since it is Monday, it’s time for another Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.
When I first saw Mary Jo’s sketch I thought of using Banner Blast (SAB) then my friend Jackie came over to play last week and I got to use this fun set of hers. It was just PERFECT for the challenge!
Here’s the details –
- Tangerine Tango 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Print from Retro Fresh – 3 x 4 1/4
- Lay the dsp print on Tangerine Tango base, then stamp the lantern/string image using Early Espresso.
- Now layer the Retro Fresh print on Soft Suede 3 1/8 x 4 3/8 and add to card base.
- Stamp greeting using Early Espresso
- Stamp ‘lanterns’ using So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango and Baked Brown Sugar. Punch with 3/4″ Circle Punch. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add Pool Party bows (Sweet Sorbet accessory pack SAB) to each side.
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
See…wasn’t this absolutely a PERFECT set for this set? I thought so! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Paper:||Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede, Retro Fresh dsp|
|Ink:||Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Sweet Sorbet SAB Accessory Pack, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!